2018 National Anthem Competition
The Wenatchee Independence Day Celebration is searching for a talented individual or ensemble to perform the National Anthem before the community fireworks show on July 4, 2018.
Entry Deadline:Wednesday, June 20, 2018
· Be an individual or group who can sing the National Anthem without accompaniment.
· Reside in Chelan, Douglas, Okanogan or Grant Counties.
· Be available to sing at Walla Walla Point Park in Wenatchee on Wednesday evening, July 4, 2018.
· Be available for a rehearsal on Tuesday evening, July 3, 2018.
· Create an a cappella audio/video demo of the entire National Anthem and upload it to YouTube. Videos must have been recorded within the last year. If your entry is an ensemble, it must be of the members who would perform.
EVERY ENTRY is REQUIRED to be submitted by email to Symphony@WenatcheeSymphony.org with the following information:
· “National Anthem Submission” as your email subject line
· YouTube link to your audio/video entry
· Contestant name(s)
· Contestant age(s) (if under 18)
· Contestant address(es)
· Name, phone number and email address of contact person (must be age 18 or over)
Each contestant may enter the competition only once.
The winner will be notified by June 27, 2018.
National Anthem performers are considered volunteers of the Wenatchee Independence Day Celebration.