SUPPORTING THE WVSO
CRESCENDO CAMPAIGN AND ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIP
The Wenatchee Valley Symphony Orchestra has kicked off a new Crescendo Campaign in support of the organization’s commitment to positively impact people’s lives through concerts, music making and community performances. The Symphony plans to more deeply integrate the orchestra into the fabric of the community. In order to reach this goal, the Symphony must increase annual revenue.
The Symphony Board of Directors is launching a membership model and would like to invite community members to make an investment in the Symphony’s future – become a Member Supporter by contributing to the Crescendo Campaign. Memberships start at $35 individual and $50 family.
People may donate and become a member supporter online at www.wenatcheesymphony.org, where they may use the PayPal Donate button (a PayPal account is not needed). Or they may contribute by telephone at 667-2640 with credit or debit cards.
HOW CAN I SUPPORT OUR SYMPHONY?
As a nonprofit organization, the Symphony relies on the support of the entire community. In addition to spreading the word to your friends and neighbors about this exciting new time for the Wenatchee Valley Symphony, you can provide support by:
- purchasing tickets as gifts for friends.
- joining the organization’s volunteer guild.
- inquiring about board service or helping on a committee.
- attending annual events.
- promoting concerts and events to your friends on your social media accounts.
- donating gently used items to the annual summer rummage sale.
- giving a cash donation to the annual fund.
- donating towards the expansion of youth and community outreach programs.
- gifting the symphony with assets or making a provision for the orchestra through the endowment fund as part of your estate planning.
- making a direct gift to the Wenatchee Valley Symphony Association Endowment Fund through the Community Foundation of North Central Washington.
Bringing high quality symphonic music and outreach programs to the residents of North Central Washington takes a great commitment of volunteer time and money. Ticket sales revenue accounts for less than 40% of the Wenatchee Valley Symphony Association’s annual budget, with the remainder coming from cash gifts and fundraising efforts. Gifts help fill part of the gap between ticket sales income and the costs of bringing live symphonic music and quality outreach programs to our community. As a 501(c)(3) corporation, contributions to the WVSO are tax-deductible.
The Wenatchee Valley Symphony is in one of its most exciting periods of growth in the organization’s 67-year history. We invite you to join us with your increased support as we continue on this exciting journey. Thank you for contributing to the WVSO. We couldn’t do it without you!