SUPPORTING THE WVSO
HOW CAN I SUPPORT OUR SYMPHONY?
As a nonprofit organization, the Symphony relies on the support of the entire community. In addition to spreading the word to your friends and neighbors about this exciting new time for the Wenatchee Valley Symphony, you can provide support by:
- purchasing tickets as gifts for friends.
- joining the organization’s volunteer guild.
- inquiring about board service or helping on a committee.
- attending annual events.
- promoting concerts and events to your friends on your social media accounts.
- donating gently used items to the annual summer rummage sale.
- giving a cash donation to the annual fund.
- donating towards the expansion of youth and community outreach programs.
- gifting the symphony with assets or making a provision for the orchestra through the endowment fund as part of your estate planning.
- making a direct gift to the Wenatchee Valley Symphony Association Endowment Fund through the Community Foundation of North Central Washington.
Bringing high quality symphonic music and outreach programs to the residents of North Central Washington takes a great commitment of volunteer time and money. Ticket sales revenue accounts for less than 40% of the Wenatchee Valley Symphony Association’s annual budget, with the remainder coming from cash gifts and fundraising efforts. Gifts help fill part of the gap between ticket sales income and the costs of bringing live symphonic music and quality outreach programs to our community. As a 501(c)(3) corporation, contributions to the WVSO are tax-deductible.
The Wenatchee Valley Symphony is in one of its most exciting periods of growth in the organization’s 67-year history. We invite you to join us with your increased support as we continue on this exciting journey. Thank you for contributing to the WVSO. We couldn’t do it without you!